.... HIC SUNT LEONES
The Essence Of McBrides Camp - Dramatic Dawn (21 Mb)
Pic of the Month Relaxed Game Trail
cruises Cameras See McBrides on Facebook ....
Jan 2013 Game viewing boat See pictures taken by
Terry Roopnaraine our NEW automatic trail cameras
.... McBrides Camp is one of the most wonderful, and eccentric lodges it has been my privilege to visit anywhere in Africa. (Tony Weaver, Cape Times).
.... One of the best remaining places to interact with nature and wildlife in Africa is at McBrides Camp in the north of the Kafue National Park in Zambia where you will be in the care of Chris and Charlotte McBride who have lived almost all their lives in the bush and have an unparalleled knowledge and love of all things wild, well, Charlotte isn't all that crazy about crocodiles. (Claude Mayfield)
.... This is one of the best places to stay in Kafue. It’s designed to give visitors maximum exposure to the bush, so a few nights here is about as genuine as it gets. .... These guys have spent many years in the bush and really know what they’re doing; they’re absolutely passionate about wildlife. .... it’s the chance to go walking with lions that is really special. If roaring has been heard in the night you’ll be woken early in the morning and carted off for a walk to locate the king of the felines. It may end up being the highlight of your trip to Africa (Alan Murphy, Nana Luckham, Nicola Simmonds - Lonely Planet Publications)
- Listen to the Sounds Of McBrides
- Download our Brochure
- New - Camp Layout
- Google Map
- Visit our Bushcamp for an unique African Wilderness experience
- See Chris Featured in "White Lions - King of Kings" by David Adams Films
- Nominated number 129 by Getaway's "1001 places to see before you die" panel - Struik Publishers 2006
- Video Clips courtesy of ZTB/ZNBC. Produced by Loisa Mbatha and filmed by Cuthbert Miti
- Italian News..... (See update by Luca Bracali Oct 2008)
- French News.... (See update by Janelle & Jean-luc Tisserand)
Click on the link below for information about our partners and the charter airline serving our camp (at preferential rates) and numerous other destinations......
Hosted by Niner.Net Communications
Design by The Lowdown